Day Two: Envy - Seven things you lack and covet
Day Three: Wrath - Seven things that piss you off
Day Four: Sloth - Seven things you neglect to do
Day Five: Greed - Seven worldly material desires
Day Six: Gluttony - Seven guilty pleasures
Day Seven: Lust - Seven love secrets
1. A long attention span. I hate that it takes me forever to do something because I must constantly be multitasking before I kick it in gear. Like this paper I'm supposed to be writing. It's over a speech I went to and I'm supposed to cover it. I hate reporting. So I'm doing this instead.
2. Height. I wish I was like, 2 inches taller at least. =[ I hate being short and not finding pants that I won't step on and ruin the hem.
3. The ability to sew. I'm sure I could do a decent enough job if I tried, but I never seem to get into it at the right time. I need to practice more I supposed. =x Why can't it just POOF into my brain?
4. A nice Android phone. I'm not sure all I would do with it, but it would be fuuuun. 8D
5. A dorm room to myself. I like being able to come back and not have to like, talk to a roommate or be nice. Sounds mean, but when I'm done for the day I'm done interacting. Nnnnn.
6. I lack tact, but I don't covet it. I mean, I guess sometimes I wish in certain situations I was little more tactful about how I did things, but other times I think that adds to my charm. ;p Or something like that.
7. I'm pretty happy with myself. =]